Therapeutic Massage Overview
Massage is a natural technique method that can help with the harmonious flow of energy through the body, spirit and soul.
Massage causes various physiological influences in the organism. Subjective sensations during and after massage, at correct choice of massage receptions and technique in their application, expressed in occurrence of pleasant heat sensation in all body, causes improvement of the state of health and increases the general tone.
Therapeutic massage may help you to get rid of different problems and give optimal balance to the body.
Positive Effects of Therapeutic Massage
- Relief from muscles tension and convulsions.
- More energy
- Helps to secrete neutralizers (natural pain suppressors)
- Accompanied by a well-balanced diet and exercise, the massage helps to improve body shape and to decrease the hypodermic fat.
- The muscles become more elastic, therefore athletes may exercise more intensively with no danger to harm themselves.
- Relieves from edema and swelling
- Reinforces the blood circulation
Makes your health stronger
Therapeutic massage may be a very important component of your healthy way of life. It helps you to be on the top of your physical and spiritual condition.
- Maintains good looking and healthy skin
- Improves the blood and lymph circulation
- Relaxes strained muscles and improves the flexibility of joints
- Provides overall relaxation
- Supports the immune system
- General muscle tension and pain
- Weak blood circulation
- Stress and anxiety
Supports your Physical Training Program
Therapeutic massage may become an important component of your gym program, assisting you in reaching your aim without being hurt.
- Restoration of tired or strained muscles
- Speeds up the rehabilitation after hard training
Reverses the negative aging effects
Therapeutic massage is effective in reversing the negative aging effect. It helps to keep the body tissues as well as the whole organism young.
- Supports the tissue suppleness and the flexibility of the joints
- Improves the blood circulation and lymph
- Helps your skin to remain healthy and smooth
- Improves the immune system functions
- Decreases the muscles pain
Therapeutic massage helps to overcome stressful situations and acts as prophylaxis for stress related illnesses.
- Relaxes the strained muscles
- Decreases anxiety
- Normalizes the blocked energy stream
- Strengthens the immune system functions
- Restores the state of calmness and well-being
Therapeutic massage is also used in the following cases:
- During pregnancy (to manage the tiredness and backache, painful swollen legs, and to prevent stretch marks)
- For Children during the first and the second year of life to support the successful psycho-motor development
- For disabled people
- Elderly people