Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation
Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation Overview
Physiotherapy is a healthcare profession which sees human movement as root to the health and well-being of individuals. Our physiotherapists identify and maximize movement potential through health promotion, preventive healthcare, treatment and rehabilitation. The specialists of our Institute will offer you an individual treatment program that will provide you with the necessary positive effect. We help people of all ages that are affected by injuries, illnesses or disabilities. Our specialists possess a wide range of new highly effective methods that will allow the valuable mobility of joints and the improvement of the misbalanced muscles. Some of our techniques include joint mobilization/manipulation, soft tissue massage and various forms of electrophysical agents (such as cryotherapy, heat therapy, ionophoresis and electrotherapy).
Rehabilitation includes different techniques and methods of treatment, which maximally assist possible healing of structures and functions of the organism. In our everyday life we inevitable face a lot of situations in some cases accompanied by unexpected and unpleasant accidents, which result in bruises, fractures, tear of muscles and cords. Quite often the treatment is carried out using traditional and conservative techniques and in some cases even by operative methods. As a consequence, it is necessary to choose the most appropriate methods in integration with different treatment methods. When the gypsum bandage has been removed and the post-operational stitches have healed, a carefully planned rehabilitation should be carried out.
Physiotherapy is recommended in the following cases:
- Illnesses in inner organs (severe and chronic bronchi, bronchial asthma, gastritis, gastric ulcer and duodenal, chronic cholecystitis, chronic colitis)
- Injures of nervous system (neuritis, radiculitis, pleksitis). Treatment of hernia of inter-spine discs
- Treatment of motor-apparatus (arthrosis, arthritis of small and big joints)
- Urological, proctologic and gynaecological illnesses
- Skin imperfections
- Pathology of ear, throat and nose
- Rehabilitation after traumas and surgeries
- Pain syndromes after burns and scalds or frost-bites
- Tripes and deformations
We successfully use the following physiotherapy methods:
Electrotherapy, Shockwave, Inductothermia, Phototherapy, Amplipulse therapy, UHF (ultra-high frequencies treatment equipment), DMB-therapy, CMV-therapy, KWT (kilowatt- therapy), Aero-ionisation therapy, Magnetic-therapy, Ultra-sound therapy, Lasers (Green, Red, Ultraviolet), Light-treatment(UV-exciters), Inhalers, Oxygen therapy, Aroma therapy, Aroma-phyto- therapy, Water treatment, Warm-treatment, Massage.
The advantages of physiotherapy and rehabilitation:
- The treatment duration of many illnesses is shortened
- Prophylaxis of complications and recurrence of illnesses
- No side effects
- The use of medicines become more effective
- Considerable decline in doses of medicines or complete non-medical treatment